Friday, January 13, 2012

Dealer Feature - Theresa Smith of Time Worn Interiors

I would like to introduce you to one of the fabulous vendors that will be joining me at The Vintage Marketplace in Nashville. Theresa Smith of Time Worn Interiors is no stranger to phenomenal shows, just take a peek at these pictures of her booth at the most recent Marburger show.
 
In Theresa's words: I love anything that has old crusty paint that is peeling and flaking off! I love architectural salvage! And last but not least I love RUST! I enjoy taking a piece of junk and turning it into something useful.
 I don't know about you but these pieces no longer resemble junk do they? I would welcome any of them in my home.
 Theresa has loads of one of a kind items she fashions out of found elements using her own welding gun! Of course husband Craig loves to get in on the design and execution of these unique pieces as well. They make a good team don't you think?


 Oh. My. Goodness. LOVE this table!!
Theresa and I have been "blogger friends" for a few years now although we have never met in person. We'll be correcting that soon. Her creations and talent for displaying found objects never cease to inspire me. You can check out her blog at Time Worn Interiors or better yet, plan on seeing her in person at The Vintage Marketplace Show in Nashville! It's right around the corner...Feb 2-3-4!

3 comments:

time worn interiors said...

I am so excited about meeting you I can't hardly stand myself! I think I'm gonna wear my name tag to the show!
tot

trash talk said...

If this is your time to meet TOT...you are in for a treat. She's all you said...and a bag of chips...paint chips that is!
Deb

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

Love Theresa! LOVE her style! She is awesome and I am so excited because I will get to meet her too, as I am COMING TO NASHVILLE!!

Can't wait!

Lou Cinda