Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Whats in store...more more MORE!

Just arrived today (10/13) and I don't know about you but this could stay out all year long at my house!


A fresh batch of all kinds of ruffled scarves have just arrived in velvet, velvet & taffeta and a soft bubble knit ruffle with fringe. I couldn't decide so I just had to have one in each color for my fall wardrobe! Makes a wonderful gift too...see them all here.

Set of six nesting metal book boxes (LOVE these!!) Baroque pearl necklace, yum!























6 comments:

Kathy Kupferschmid said...

It is just beautful!! Love it all!

Heaven's Walk said...

Those book/boxes are seriously cool!!!! Luv them!

xoxo laurie

Heaven's Walk said...

Ok......so where can I buy some? :)

xoxo laurie

Cabin 19 Supply Company said...

Just put them on my website this morning Laurie, here is the link. They are my new fav!!
http://host.pappapak1.com/~myurbanf/catalog.htm?item=398

entirely apropos said...

Love - Love - Love Everything!

" SHABBY JUNK" said...

Love it all! ~judy~