Tuesday, August 25, 2009

NOW IN ENGLISH!! Jeanne d' Arc Living magazine!


Good news!After numerous requests JDL will begin publishing their gorgeous magazine in English!!

The 5th edition, available the end of September, promises to be just as delicious as past issues but even better because now no more late nights trying to translate Danish to English online! Don't laugh, you know you did. The September issue features 'Country Kitchens' as the theme (think 'country' as in Scandinavian Farmhouse) with articles highlighting 'moving the summer indoors' and 'a light in the dark' and also; rustic onions, wild dahlias, lovely hortensia and beautiful blueberries. As a foodie I am very much looking forward to the recipes in English! Wish I could translate the chocolate ones in previous issues! Get yours here

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Just received my first copy. Can't wait for the new one!

Anonymous said...

thank goodness.....

just ordered one, thanks for offering these beauties!

Rebecca said...

Hello
I am not familiar with this magazine. I will certainly have to check it out. Thank you for sharing
Blessings
Rebecca

lala said...

HOORAY!!!! I am so delighted to read this fantastic news. I just ordered my copy!!

Florence said...

I am so looking forward to my magazine to come in the mail and yes I have tried to read what it might say in English in the last issue I got.

Anonymous said...

Ok I confess that I did try to translate the magazine~LOL!
I am so excited that it is now going to also be in English!