Friday, August 21, 2009

End of summer sale...& new finds!


The bunnies have been doing their thing ("If ya' know what I mean") they have multiplied and now need to be seperated and sent to different homes so 20% off all rabbits! Lots of other summery goods on sale now too, good time to start stashing away some Christmas presents!!
Here is a beautiful crusty, concrete statuary piece of 3 puttis holding an urn. Has that perfect, time worn patina of mossy green.
Just in yesterday! Fabulous replicas of wall mounted Mora clocks without the HUGE ($5k to $14k) price tag. I took one home to apply a different color combination of off white and soft blue. I'll post pictures when it's dry.

Wonderful wicker chaise, not just for summer! Tuck one in a quiet corner of your home, fill it with luscious pillows and watch it fill up! A sweet retreat at day's end with a glass of tea and a steamy romance novel.





EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKK! Guess what's "flying" in to the shop? Seasonal and Halloween items are arriving weekly!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Hi there,
I was in the store today and almost bought one of your birdcages, the big tall one on sale. I would like to come in this next week and get one, could you please hold it for me and I will be in on Monday or Tuesday? Is that possible? Thanks so much. You can reach me at rricker1@insight.rr.com
Blessings,
Katie

Bluebird said...

i just love those rusty old porch chairs!

Ola said...

Hello, where did you buy this wonderful Mora clock replica?