Saturday, July 12, 2008

What a week...



Whew! It has been quite a week here at Urban Farmhouse. So many came in to check out what was going on and so few went home empty handed. The exodus of goods culminated this afternoon. Besides the bags stuffed with apple green gingham tissue wrapped finds, 2 dressers, a farm table, a glass doored bookcase, an industrial cart table, a 4-foot corbel, a gothic cottage door, a vintage wallpaper hanger's table, plus 2 free standing 9-foot tall porch columns all found homes. The shop looks like a tornado tore through. So Janet and I will be cleaning, restocking, fluffing and tweaking over the next three days. If you weren't able to make it in this week, don't worry, you may shop on-line now or next week when we reopen with all kinds of new goods.


Thank you everyone for your wonderful well wishes, support, blog comments and congratulatory notes. How touching it was to time and again find my e-mail inbox full of your devine feedback! It is so encouraging to know that my labor of love brings as much joy to others as it does me. Thank you again for your words and support.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog and shop the wallpaper table sounds interesting and gothic door! I find so many amazing treasures in the town I live in! What? are folks blind here?!
Denise Nantasket Beach Mass